Female | pansexual | Swedish❤Some of my fandoms include: Homestuck, supernatural, doctor who, lots of different anime, music such as FOB. This is a multi fandom blog, okay kinda more like a "whatever I feel like posting/reblogging" blog
|Song: My anaconda don't want none unless it's not Flat Zone|
|Artist: Super Smash Bros. Melee feat. Nicki Minaj|
A neighbor was playing "Anaconda" really loud last night while I was playing Smash Bros 3DS.
You know what happens next.
i’ve literally listened to nothing besides this for the past 18 hours
bro my mans is dragging the frozen food section…
this is the best vine
"GENTLEMEN, WE ARE AT WAR WITH TROY AND MUST NOT DROP OUR GUARD AT ALL"
"sir, the enemy gave us a giant wooden horse"
"oh rad bring it in"
I think the “women are mysterious” thing can also come from:
1) Women actually being quite clear, but not telling men what they want to hear. ”She said she doesn’t want to talk to me? So many mixed messages and confusing signals!”
2) Women not having cheat codes. ”I tried being nice, and she didn’t have sex with me. I tried being an asshole, and she didn’t have sex with me. Come on, there’s got to be some kind of solution to this puzzle!”
3) Women not being a hive mind. ”First a woman told me that she likes guys with big muscles. Then the very next day a woman told me she thinks muscles aren’t attractive at all. Make up your mind, women!”
4) An individual woman doing something confusing, and instead of asking “why is she doing this now?” men ask “why do women always do this?”
5) Women sometimes don’t say what they’re really thinking/feeling because society has taught us that certain emotions and reactions are unacceptable (i.e. you must be nice to men even when they’re creeps because man feelings are delicate and must be protected at all costs).
6) Women sometimes don’t say what they’re really thinking/feeling because we’re used to our thoughts and emotions being invalidated and can learn to invalidate them ourselves.
7) You didn’t even fucking ask.
8) You see women as NPCs instead of people, so when they act like people you’re surprised and wonder how such a sophisticated NPC can exist and what algorithms drive it, instead of interacting with her as a human being.
Okay I’ve read all the plot summaries and descriptions people can throw at me and I thought I understood it but now I seriously have to ask
what is Homestuck
↳ Shingeki no Kyojin, not your average shounen animanga.
all my friends are v cute. if ur my friend youre automatically cute sorry i dont make the rules
mark, my words. *mark brings me my dictionary* thank you mark
i may be a weeaboo but atleast im not a superwholock
You sir have insulted the big three and shall be punished through gifs.
My fellow superwholockians, rise and gif this weeaboo. To. Death. Or. Boredom.